40 hours per week – 8.30 am – 5.30 pm with 1 hours lunch break
Our client is a successful and well-established company based in Redditch. We are looking for an experiences Credit Control candidate to join their team.
You will be working with the credit control team with a customer retention focus, working systematically through a debtor ledger making calls to customers to discuss payments, identify and resolve any disputed debt and overdue debt.
The ideal candidate will have previous credit control experience working on big ledgers collecting large amounts of debt. You will need to be accurate and have excellent attention to detail checking invoices and chasing purchase order numbers. We are looking for a strong Credit Controller who can both build lasting relationships with customers. Intermediate IT skills on Word and Excel are essential.
Duties will include:
• Managing approx. 500 accounts
• Support cash allocation
• Chase overdue debt
• Prepare credit limit reviews where necessary
• Log customer queries
• Carry out reconciliations
• Liaise with branches and customers
• Send out Dunning letters
• Identify where legal action needs to be taken
• Debit . credit card payments
• Support team members when required – this is reciprocal
• Ad hoc duties which may arise from time to time
• Pension scheme / on-site parking
• Holidays : 25 days + stats
The successful candidate will be required to work approximately one Saturday in seven
from 8.00 am – midday – this is carried out from home.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please APPLY. Alternatively, email an up to date CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.