Customer Service Administrator
Monday – Friday 9-5:30
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our fast growing and established business in Bromsgrove. The aim of this role will be to provide administration support to the Client Services team in order to ensure programmes are rolled out smoothly and delivered in line with client expectations
The Customer service administrator's key responsibilities will include:
• Being the first point of call for all corporate clients.
• Organising & Attending Roadshows.
• Managing customer enquiries, negotiating services.
• Updating databases and sending out product information and pricing.
• Following up enquiries & Progress chasing.
• MI Reporting.
• Working to daily and weekly targets.
• Liaising with internal Project Managers to understand the requirements of clients
• Ensure that individual benefit schemes are delivered in line with client needs
• Support the overall progress of benefit scheme administration
• Proof reading of project documentation to suit relevant stages of projects
• Represent Let's Connect at project ‘roadshows' during benefit scheme order windows
• Liaise with clients via telephone and email
• Carry out all administrative tasks related to client programmes
To be successful within the role of the Customer Service Administrator you will ideally have:
• High level of competence in all Microsoft packages (word, PowerPoint and excel)
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to demonstrate experience in an Office Administrator position
• Previous administration experience, preferably related to delivering employee benefit and salary sacrifice projects
• Experience liaising with clients and internal managers, sometimes at a senior level
• Experience of planning and managing multiple projects at once
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Full UK driving licence is essential
You MUST hold a full UK driving licence as this role requires driving to road shows and the location of the business.