Due to increased workload and growth within the business I am looking for a confident Customer Service Administrator to join a busy Customer Service team based at a very successful company in Redditch. You will be responsible for dealing with trade enquiries and a variety of administrative tasks.
MAIN CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES:
• Deal with customer enquiries and take orders for products.
• Input orders onto computer system to produce paperwork as appropriate to the sale.
• Liaise with carriers on delivery enquiries and keep the customer informed.
• Raise internal paperwork, collection notes, credit requests, etc.
• Answer incoming calls.
• Send fax Messages, E-Mails, Letter, etc.
• Raise purchase orders for direct containers.
• Keep adequate records, monitor and book in direct container shipments to direct customers.
• Process invoices as required.
• Obtain credit-card authorisation on sales as and when appropriate.
• Assist with the scanning-in of data.
• Ensure that the customer is kept informed.
• Weekly report any unresolved problems to the Customer Service Manager, Trade.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill and experience:
• Previous experience working within a customer service environment
• Confident and clear on the phone
• Excellent attention to detail and admin skills
Customer Service Administrator
Full time 9-5 / 8-6 in peak season (summer)
If you have the skills and experience for this role then please APPLY. Alternatively please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.