Product Development Engineer
£22,000 - £25,000
The role will suit a qualified vehicle technician/ mechanic with main dealer or independent garage experience and NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification. The successful candidate will be a mechanic who is looking for a new challenge working as part of a focused team helping to develop new and innovative products for the company's customers situated all over the world.
• Design and development special tools for fellow mechanics to use on vehicles .
• support and facilitate the design, development, and implementation of ideas created and generated
• work as part of a close-knit development team, sharing ideas, skills and knowledge
• new product development but will involve current product upgrades, technical datasheet updates, and much more
• be an excellent communicator with a mix of technical skills such as software and firmware writing, instrument design.
• a person with enthusiasm, positivity, tenacity, resilience, and who has a passion to successfully exceed expectations
We Can Provide
• the opportunity to develop a range of innovative products, potentially taking them from initial concept through to production and beyond
• the opportunity to work with a great team of like-minded people
• the chance to coach and mentor other members of the development team and to share skills and knowledge