Internal Sales Advisor
£22,000-£23,000 plus commission
We are recruiting for a new role for a company who are looking to grow the business through upselling to their existing customers. They are looking for a sales focused individual who can help them increase their customer sales and achieve their growth plans.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Receiving and processing of Customer orders
• Issuing sales transaction Invoices
• Expediting orders through internal liaison
• Directing feedback from Customers to relevant departments
• Shipping administration and liaison with carriers to set up export and UK shipments and ensuring goods meet order requirement, any special shipping terms are complied with
• Completion of shipping related documentation including but not limited to, EUR1 etc.
• Producing Sales quotations
• Involvement with all relevant marketing and promotional activities.
• Understanding Customer needs and identification of sales opportunities, and communication thereof;
• Maintain Customer relationships
• Supporting the sales department with other administration tasks, if requested
• Other Ad-hoc duties as and when required by the directors of the Company
The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record in sales as well as customer service experience. The client will be looking for someone who is used to over achieving targets. You will also be processing orders so you will need to have experience working within a similar sales admin or internal sales role. Strong IT skills is essential including Word, Excel and Outlook.