Graduate Sales Account Manager X 2
£20k + OTE £30k+ excellent training and real career progression.
RECENT GRADUATE? INTERESTED IN SALES?
WANT TO EARN £30K IN YOUR FIRST YEAR?
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a dynamic, articulate and driven graduate to join an existing team within a leading IT Solutions company. No product experience is required, it's all about attitude and sales ability.
Working for a leading IT distributor currently experiencing exceptional growth, this is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic team.
Main duties will include:
- Generate new business within the target market from both internal and external data sources by making a high volume of outbound business to business calls to existing accounts.
- Promote the service benefits to both new and existing customers
- Communicate and articulate value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate our client from its competitors.
- Research and target self generated new business leads.
- Qualify and exploit a comprehensive customer database.
- Profile your customers and develop an awareness of their business structure and target markets.
- Ensure all new products and brands are successfully launched into your customer base.
- Ensure that all your customers are aware of any web deals or promotions that may be launched from time to time.
- Issue and follow up quotes
- Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts, using all internal sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience.
- Maintain high levels of customer service ensuring that the company remains a valued and key supplier.
The role offers full training in both product knowledge and sales techniques. If you're looking to develop a lasting career in sales with genuine opportunities to progress, this is it.
Benefits include modern office environment, friendly working environment, private health care and pension, realistic on target earnings and genuine opportunities to develop and progress.
The site is based on great public transport routes and has free parking.
Hours - Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5.30pm, 39 hours per week.
Interested? Click apply
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.