Housekeeping Assistant x 2
Temporary Assignment (3-4 weeks initially)
£7.05 / £7.50 per hour
An excellent opportunity to work as a Housekeeping Assistant for a leading student accommodation firm.
Providing a housekeeping and cleaning service ensuring a high level of cleanliness and order is maintained throughout the city properties.
With appropriate supervision, undertaking regular day to day general cleaning duties to include:
- Cleaning external areas such as litter picking, refuse management and window cleaning
- Ad hoc and irregular cleaning duties such as removal of flyers/posters; conducting termly room cleans; carpet cleaning; freezer defrosting; conducting room inspections; cleaning and showerhead cleaning
- Additional duties as required to assist with the running of the property, such as basic painting, chambermaid duties, parcel/post management, purchase of stock, other chargeable and non-chargeable works as requested by the city team managers
- Ensuring that the properties are presented to the required standard and undertaking ad-hoc and emergency/incident response cleaning as required
- Assisting with moving stock (including heavy items) around the property/ properties
- Logging maintenance issues to the supervisor or the service and sales team
- Assisting customers in a professional and courteous manner, communicating effectively on a face to face basis, showing empathy and responding with urgency to customer requests
- Undertaking all works to the highest safety and quality standards and in line with all current regulations
- Ensuring that Health and Safety legislation is adhered to at all times
- Maintaining an awareness of current legislation concerning Health and Safety, Data Protection and compliance
Candidates must be available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!