Salary: £20,000 + £10k OTE (Uncapped)
About our Client
An award-winning, value-added distributor of data storage, networking and IT infrastructure products and services, who have won numerous industry awards and accreditations. They started life out in the late 80's, right at the forefront of the technology industry boom and have continued to grow year on year exponentially. Now, with offices across the world and looking to extend their reach further, it is a fantastic time to join this truly innovative company.
With company targets been broken left, right and centre and embarking upon that next phase of growth, we have been tasked with finding that fresh, young-blood sales talent. The role of a Graduate Sales Account Manager will provide you with valuable sector specific knowledge and a fantastic base on which you can grow your career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business and sector that is thriving and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Are you a recent Graduate searching for ‘The job'? If you are career, money, target and recognition focused then you should be picking up the phone/clicking to apply now.
Our Ideal candidate
Ideally you will be someone who is a natural communicator with the ability to negotiate and convey your message to peers or colleagues. Previous sales experience would benefit your application but is not essential. If you have the determination to succeed and can demonstrate this through your sheer determination or academic achievements, then we want to hear from you. At this stage in your career, sector/industry knowledge isn't essential, having said that, the ability to go away and conduct detailed and thorough research into our client and their business prior to any potential interview is a must!
What the role requires you to do
• Generate new business and opportunities within target market from both internal and external data sources
• Establish and maintain individual customer record files using a CRM system
• Promote the service benefits to both new and existing customers
• Communicate and articulate value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate our client from its competitors
• Research and target self-generated new business leads
• Profile your customers and develop an awareness of their business structure and target markets
• Issue and follow up quotes and utilising the SAP/CRM systems
• Ensure all new products and brands are successfully launched into your customer base
• Ensure that all your customers are aware of any web deals or promotions that may be launched from time to time
• Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts.
• Use all internal sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience
• Maintain high levels of customer service ensuring that the company remains a valued and key supplier
• Handle and effectively respond to incoming general business enquiries
• Establish and maintain a healthy prospect list
• Report to the Sales Manager with any opportunities or issues
• Deliver effective levels of telephone activity on a daily basis
• Deliver on other pre-agreed focus areas and targets
• Ensure all customer details, information, interactions, leads and opportunities are entered onto, and updated on our CRM system in a timely and complete manner
• A fantastic base salary
• A hugely appealing commission structure, that is uncapped!
• A realistic £30K+ fist year OTE
• Support from a team who are highly skilled and proficient
• On-going training
• Support from management, as and when required
• Awesome office location
• Free onsite parking
• State of the art offices
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and require further information. Then, pick up the phone and call; Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for James Horton