Customer Service Advisor
Location: Leeds City centre
About our Client
One of Yorkshire's leading transport services with over 20 years in the industry. Our client strives to meet customer satisfaction requirements, thus, now seeking for likeminded individuals to uphold and maintain this high quality service. Due to continuous growth, now is the perfect time to join this forward-thinking organisation.
The opportunity will provide individuals with the ability to join an energetic, fast-paced and productive environment, all whilst working collaboratively with driven colleagues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that holds their customers priorities and experience at the forefront of every step. There is certainly, the opportunity to progress your career with this people-centric organisation. Inevitably with continuous growth there will be career development opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will be someone that is a natural people person and has a flare for rapport building. Call Centre experience will certainly aid your application, ideally 2-3 years' worth. However, customer service experience is crucial! The ability to remain confident and resilient within a fast-paced environment is a necessity. You will also be able to monitor your own performance with the right guidance and be able to adjust your own productivity and development, being proactive is what we are looking for. Of course, a personality wouldn't go a miss!!
• Answer inbound and outbound calls with regards to customer queries/complaints
• Uphold a high standard level of customer service at all times
• Ensure that queries are followed up via the correct method and within an appropriate timeframe (including social media)
• Develop excellent relationships with callers
• Transfer calls to the correct department if needed
• Update call information on a CRM system
• Resolve customer requires on first point of call
• Take ownership of individual queries
• Demonstrate a proactive mindset
• £18-19k salary depending on experience
• Full training and support provided
• Onsite parking
• Accessible location with public transport links
• Free bus pass
• Hours: Between 7am and 7pm Mon-Fri on a rota basis with 1 in 4 weekends
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and require further information. Then, pick up the phone and call; Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for James Horton or click to apply!!