Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced Auditor who would be based in-house assessing a multitude of disciplines ranging from technical, service through to process requirements.
Ideally you will;
• Have a Personal Liability/Employers Liability/property and injury biased background with experience to a value of at least £25,000
• Be self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Have the ability to make independent decisions
• Be a strong analytical and critical thinker
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
• Strong communication skills - both written and oral
• Be extremely well organised and capable of influencing others
Key audit responsibilities will include:
• Development and maintenance of our approach to audit, ensuring it remains fit for purpose
• Undertake internal audits covering technical, service and process requirements
• Undertake pre audit reviews alongside Claims Managers in readiness for client audits
• Work with Claims Managers to act upon client audit feedback, including the creation and management of any action plans
• Identify knowledge gaps and areas of development, addressing these through coaching and training of staff
• Review complaints, undertake root cause analysis, provide staff feedback, develop and monitor resulting actions
• Ensure appropriate activities and measures are in place to evidence both technical and service quality
• Display behaviours consistent with the development of a culture which reflects our company values
Insurance qualifications are desirable, but equal consideration will also be given to those with the relevant experience.
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and require further information. Then, pick up the phone and call; Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for James Horton or click to apply!!