Personal Injury Claims Handler
Salary: £25,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced PI specialist who would be based in-house working on cases with a handling limit of £25,000 for one of the largest travel e-commerce companies in the world.
Ideally you will;
• Have a Public Liability/Employers Liability/ injury based background with experience to a value of least £25,000
• Be self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Have the ability to make independent decisions
• Be a strong analytical and critical thinker
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
• Have Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
• Have Strong communication skills - both written and oral
• Be extremely well organised and capable of influencing others
Key responsibilities will include:
• Seeing claims through from start to finish
• Liaising with various divisions of the business and stakeholders
• Undertake assessment of claims covering technical, service and process requirements
• Work with Claims Managers to act upon client audit feedback
• Working on a variety of claims from sickness through to slip and tips ect.
• Ensure all claimants and parties involved are kept up-to-date
• Review complaints, undertake root cause analysis, provide resolution if possible
• Ensure all appropriate activities and measures are undertaken to deliver first class customer service
• Display behaviours consistent with the development of a culture which reflects our company values
Insurance qualifications are desirable, but equal consideration will also be given to those with the relevant experience. There is also fantastic career development opportunities with this position.
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and require further information. Then, pick up the phone and call; Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for James Horton or click to apply!!