Liability Adjuster (desk based)
We now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced desk-based Liability Adjuster based in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity, and if you are an experienced PL Adjuster, then this opportunity will test your skill set whilst developing it further.
• Your role will be handling a mixed portfolio of Public Liability property damage claims from cradle-to-grave
• Your clients will include some of the most prestigious Liability Insurers, Blue Chip Corporate Clients and Brokers, it is therefore essential to have experience within the claims arena
• You will also be investigative in your approach to claims handling and have the ability to identify questionable information and apply correct procedures to identify potentially fraudulent claims
Our Ideal Candidate
You'll have a proactive attitude to claim settlement and be capable of driving down elapsed times whilst containing cost. Self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative, you will also:
• Have a PL property biased background with the ability to conduct desk-based investigations
• Be able to interact with all interested stakeholders including claims staff, Underwriters, Insured`s, Brokers and Claimant`s
• The ability to apply a thorough knowledge of current case law, statute and other legal liabilities
• Be willing to go the extra mile and provide exemplary customer service
• Possess accurate keyboard skills
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
• Be extremely well organised and capable of influencing others
Insurance qualifications are desirable, but equal consideration will also be given to those with the relevant experience.
If the above interests you then click to apply!! Or, pick up the phone and call Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for James Horton for more information.