A progressive, worldwide recognised organisation offering employees a chance to participate in European travel with work and a half day on Friday have an opportunity to join their Shrewsbury office.
The companies members directory come from Manufacturers, Consumers, Training and Research centres within their industry. The company have a Shrewsbury based office and ae looking to add to their small team.
Working under the marketing manager the Joomla IT Administrator is responsible for maintaining and assisting with increasing website traffic through the adoption of best practice website design, structure and user-friendly initiatives. Candidates must have a good technical understanding of website/content optimisation, customer online behaviour and performance analytics:
Joomla IT Administrator duties include:
- Maintaining the company branding, content and security.
- Working with the all company departments to develop the content, functionality and structure of the website for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Monitor and reporting website statistics using Google Analytics
- Ensure Sponsorship agreements for the companies range of events, ensuring promotional material is up-to-date and agreed with the sponsoring company
- Creation and development of event specific websites and integrate Mobile Apps to help support the onsite event experience
- Maintaining the CRM database integrity, proposing upgrades in a timely manner, while also ensuring security and backup schedules are coordinated and implemented.
This is a varied role and a great opportunity to join a non profit organisation. Candidates must have had experience with back administration of Joomla websites.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday and the salary is between £19, 000 - £21, 000.
Contact Ben Hughes on 01952 291250 for further details or e-mail ben.hughes@Pertemps.co.uk
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today.