We are currently recruiting for a Stafford Based company for an MRP Co-ordinator reporting to the Supply Chain Manager. Offering a a salary of £21-24k dependent upon experience within a busy office environment.
The purpose Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the MRP Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that a continual supply of ingredients / packaging is readily available onsite to meet production schedules and customer demands.
This role requires extensive communication with various functions within the business including Warehouse, Production, Planning and Customer Service. It requires an eye for detail and ability to organise and manage the ordering processes for the site as well as the supplier relationships.
Daily duties would be:
- To place orders and call off ingredients / packaging via the system to meet production schedules.
- Liaise with suppliers with regard to material availability, lead times and faulty goods.
- Accurately and timely maintenance of planning database.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely information for planning purposes.
- Calculating quantities required for production.
- Meeting departmental KPI's
- Liaising with various functions within the business including Warehouse, Planning, Forecasting, Customer Service, Finance and Production.
- Completing all relevant administration for the function.
- Managing relationship with suppliers on a daily basis
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews with suppliers on a monthly basis.
- Interpret information from system and cross reference with scheduling team regarding needs.
- Undertake ad hoc project work as required
- Provide cover within the department s required for holiday and sickness
Your working hours would be Monday to Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm
Suitable applicants would have a Minimum of 3 year previous experience working within a MRP / Planning or related role. A Proven track record in planning and order of materials for an SME site.Intermediate / Advanced level of MS Excel and MS Office.
Strong administrative background .
To apply for this exciting opportunity please select the apply button.