This is an opportunity to be part of a team that supports and helps grow our certain accounts. Some of these accounts will be regularly called on and developed by the internal and external sales team and you will work with the account managers to introduce new product ranges, prepare quotations and enquiries, and follow up on planned promotional activity.
This is a great role for someone who wants to start to develop selling skills with a view to progressing in a career in sales
• Receive, record and action all incoming sales enquiries
• Quotation preparation and follow up along with pricing and lead time information
• Accurately and timely update customer information into CRM
• Acting as key sales support to all internal and external stakeholders
• Sell and develop interest in the Group Catalogue and placement of the companies manufactured products in third party catalogues or on web stores.
• Proactively contact new and lapsed customers to generate further business
Skills and Experience
• Experience in a sales support or customer service role
• Plan and manage your time on a daily basis to maximise productivity
• Good call handling and telephone manner
• A working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• A wish to be a team player