My Telford based client is looking for a temporary on-going administrator, paying £9.29ph with free parking. The hours will be 8am - 4pm
Key responsibilities for administrator will include:
• Accurate daily collation and consolidation of Time and Attendance Sheets
• Manipulation of data in excel to provide timely and accurate MI to the Op's Performance Manager
• Provide Administration Support to Operations as agreed by the GM
• Co-ordination of high profile visitor bookings including hospitality requirements
• Reception duties
• Management of building security
• Liaison with stakeholders to build up solid working relationships
• Timely distribution of company information to employees and ensuring all information is visible and up to date
• Assist building manager with day to day building issues and repairs
• Purchase Order generation and ordering fulfilment
• Management of stationery and stock ordering
• Car Hire, Hotel and Flight bookings
• Ensuring compliance with both legal and internal processes
• At least 2 years' experience in an administrative role
• MS Office Excel to intermediate level (data sort, filter, pivots, charts)
• MS Office Word to basic level
• MS Office Outlook to intermediate level (mail, calendar, task, reminders, meetings)
• Methodical with an eye for detail
• Reliable and punctual
• Self motivated
• Excellent administration skills
The successful candidate will need to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check.
For further details please contact Stephanie or Lisa on 01952 291250 or click apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors – visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'