Monday - Friday
Salary £16,000 - £18,000
Pertemps is currently looking for a Logistics Administrator for our Client based in Cardiff.
You will support activities within the Logistics Office to ensure operations run effectively, minimising errors and hence ensuring budget performance levels are exceeded.
About the role:
- File paperwork as required.
- Field calls to Logistics office and route / resolve as required.
- Interface with customers to confirm: ETA's and Delivery days
- Order: PPE stocks and control issue, Consumables, such as banding and pallets.
- Manage the supply of standard samples to customers in line with requirements.
- Manage Decking orders from receipt to delivery.
- Interface with manufacturing to ensure supply of non-standard samples.
- Interface with JI / Stores in relation to any issues with incoming product from JI.
- Good communicator, excellent telephone manner.
- Able to think outside the box to resolve problems.
- Good organizational skills
- GCSE or equivalent in mathematics and English.
- Experience in Customer Service would be desirable.
If you feel like you are the right person for this role but don’t have your CV ready don’t hesitate to contact me on my email: email@example.com