We are looking for an experienced Planning Co-Ordinator for an immediate start ongoing long term assignment based in Celtic Springs, Newport.
Working within the Scheduling team you will be required and plan and co-ordinate work within a given geographical area ensuring deadlines are achieved.
Duties will include:-
- Liaising with customers, engineers and contractors
- Planning and scheduling groundwork
- Updating and maintain accurate database records
- Dealing with issues and queries regarding scheduled work
- Monitoring workloads ensuring deadlines are achieved
The successful candidates must have:-
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
Hours of work are 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday and the pay rate is £9.00 per hour
If you are interested in this role please apply on line or forward your up to date CV to:- firstname.lastname@example.org