We are looking for an experienced Reward & HR Data Analyst for an immediate start temporary assignment until May 2019.
Based in Cardiff Gate you will be required to work 28 - 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The role of the Reward and HR Data Analyst is to oversee all activity relating to pay and reward including both routine and project work and conduct management information reporting to support the strategic aims, objectives and operational plans of the organisation.
- Manage the day to day provision of pay, benefits and other remuneration initiatives
- Oversea the provision of Group Income Protection and Life Assurance schemes
- Undertake research and benchmarking to inform and make recommendations regarding pay structure
- Support pay negotiations and overseeing the implementation of any pay awards and changes to salary grades
- Review, develop and introduce benefits and other remuneration initiatives
- Coordinate the collection, analysis and production of regular management information in support of agreed organisational KPI's
- Level 7 qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of the current pay and benefits landscape
- Understanding of occupational pension schemes in practice
- Knowledge of good practice generalist HR processes and policies
- Experience of running job evaluation scheme's
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will have advanced Excel skills together with excellent report writing and data presentation skills including the ability to explain complex matters accurately and clearly, both in writing and verbally to a variety of audiences.