We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator for an immediate start ongoing temporary assignment based in Bridgend.
Working within the Business Support department you will provide administrative and clerical support of Heads of Services, Group Managers, and other senior managers.
Duties will include:
- Arrange and support accurate minute taking, at a range of highly sensitive and complex meetings
- Collate and maintain records using information systems, and providing appropriate management information
- Maintain and update Child Protection, pre-birth and temporary registers
- Liaising with members of the public, both over the telephone and on a face-to-face basis
- Support a range of strategic functions including, accreditation, complaints, and data subject access requests
The successful candidate must have:
- Knowledge and experience of administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent minute taking skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure, and within appropriate timescales
- Excellent organisational skills
This is a full-time role, working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.