£9.00 - £10.00 per hour dependant on experience
Monday - Friday - Day shift
This is an excellent opportunity with a possibility of a permanent role
A world wide engineering company are looking to recruit a semi-skilled experienced CNC Setter/Operator for its expanding Aldridge plant.
The role will involve:
- Producing high volume turned components.
- Checking component dimensions which will involve using a variety of measuring equipment
- Interpreting component drawings
- Conducting basic routine machine maintenance checks
- Changing basic offset
- Working with CNC equipment
Suitable applicants would have recent experience working on a Fanuc controlled machine and have the ability to change tools and set machines. The machines are chuck and bar feed Nakamura and Mori Seki Lathes.
For further information please contact Walsall Pertemps on 01922451818.