A Leicestershire based company is seeking a CNC Setter/Operator to join their expanding team in Blaby. You will receive good overtime premiums and pension scheme.
As a CNC Setter/Operator, you will:
- Use Fanuc Controls.
- Ensure all programmes are saved at all times.
- Machining of shafts and various parts.
- Competently operate milling machines, undertaking any off sets or minor changes and producing quality components / products.
The ideal CNC Setter/Operator will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to work on heavy parts.
- Fully competent on CNC - Fanuc Controls.
- CNC Milling Experience
You will be expected to work Monday - Thursday (7.30am - 4.30pm) and Friday 07.30 - 12.30.
Lots of Overtime is available and the client is looking for a candidate interested in the role long term.
The Role is paying £28,000 per annum.