Pertemps are looking for 2 x HGV RoRo Skip Class 2 Drivers.
Working for a major recycling and waste company based in Corby.
This will be Monday to Friday start time around 04:00. Average hours 50 – 55 pw.
You will be driving RoRo Skip with full paid training.
You will have full understanding of the Tacho laws, good UK Road network knowledge and have good commination skills written and oral as you will communicate with the traffic office.
Rates of pay.
Payee £10.61 for the first 8 hours and over time paid at £15.92 ph.
After 12 week your rate of pay will increase.
Payee £11.00 for the first 8 hours and overtime paid at £16.50 ph.
Ltd £12.00 for the first 8 hours and over time paid at £17.00 ph.
• Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
• Shifts – 04:00 – 05:00 starts
• 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• Training opportunities available, through Pertemps Driver Academy including upskilling.
• Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
• Valid in date Cat C Driving Licence
• No more than 3 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
• If Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
The ideal candidate must:
• Be reliable
• Flexible approach to start times
• Follow Health and Safety regulations
• Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
• Excellent time-keeping skills.
• Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on 01162 559 411 or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage!