My client is looking for someone to join their Finance Department on a permanent basis. They are looking for a hardworking, reliable and enthusiastic person to join their team, primarily providing financial support to the department and reporting to the Finance Manager.
• Maintenance and Ownership of UK Purchase Ledger
• Processing weekly payment runs
• Supplier Reconciliations
• Processing Travel Agent payments/refunds
• Processing Tour Manager fees, floats and expenses
• Processing and administering business credit card expenses
• Building relationships with internal and external personnel
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
• Purchase ledger experience
• Strong Excel and IT skills
• Good working knowledge of accounting systems – Sage 200 preferable
The successful candidate should ideally possess the following skills:
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Good overall knowledge of all functions in the department
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to meet imposed deadlines
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• Work well as part of a team
The working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 with an hour for lunch.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online! Or call 01283 512225 and speak with Jessica!