Our prestigious client based in Ashby-De-La-Zouch is seeking an excellent administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This fantastic role also has a variety of progression opportunities.
Purpose of role:
- To deliver a high-quality service to our internal and external clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking general daily administration duties: general office support and maintenance, post, booking travel & accommodation for Consultants, answering calls and responding to emails, this list is not exhaustive.
- Administration for Consultants and Associates: ensuring delivery of Expert & Consultancy reports, to include - issue Acknowledgements, provide Estimates, arrange site visits, formatting of reports, invoicing.
- Ensure that all activities are processed accurately, quickly and in line with guidelines / instructions.
- Liaising with internal (Consultants and Associates) and external (Solicitors) clients daily.
- Providing additional ad-hoc support to management as and when required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Discretion, reliability and the ability to handle sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Professional, dynamic and motivated individual with a can-do attitude, ability to work without close supervision, organise and prioritise workloads to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and engage comfortably with people at all levels.
- Confident and experienced in use of Microsoft Office.
In return for the above, our client is offering an extremely attractive starting salary of up to £18,000 per annum.
If you feel you possess the required skills for this role, waste no time and send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01283 512225 and ask for Charlotte.