Our prestigious client based in the centre of Burton Upon Trent is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic flights administrator to work within the restricted flights department, re-porting to the flights manager, working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30.
This contract will work on an ongoing temporary basis, and will reward the successful can-didate with a salary of £19,500 PA.
Main Responsibilities of the role include:
• Booking flights on the internet via automated or manual processes.
• Processing payments.
• Contacting passengers in relation to queries, errata's, schedule changes etc.
• Claiming Air Passenger Duty from airlines.
• Dealing with over budget queries.
• Late Bookings.
• Monitoring of websites for flight releases.
• Requesting refunds for cancelled flights and passengers.
• Seat requests.
• Speedy boarding requests.
• Medical requests.
• Completing the end of day KPI report.
• General day to day duties within this department.
• Preparing routing files to send to the admin team.
• Sending out schedule changes letters.
• Updating traveller (in house system) and routing spreadsheets.
• Dealing with requests on the workflow and journals.
Competencies required of the successful candidate:
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team, but also on their own initiative when necessary.
• Good communication skills – verbal and written.
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise their workload.
• Good organisational skills.
To find out more regarding the role or to apply please do not hesitate to either apply online or send your CV through to email@example.com