My client based in Burton are currently looking for a Night Security worker to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working a permanent night shift.
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
The working hours will be 12 hour shifts 4 ON 4 OFF working NIGHTS
The role will include:
• Act as an initial point of reference on the phone, or in a Reception area as required.
• Use company systems, e-mail and other basic correspondence where appropriate and necessary.
• Monitor access to schemes and visitors.
• Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
• Reporting incidents and anti-social behaviour.
• Carry out domestic tasks (cleaning communal areas) to a high standard.
• Effective recording of information.
• Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery.
• Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns.
• Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems.
• Ensure culture and diversity issues for the clients are considered at all times, and report any forms of discrimination.
NO EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD REQUIRED. A SIA license is NOT required.
If you are interested, please apply online.