My client is currently recruiting for a Major Accounts Customer Co-ordinator to join their growing team based in Ashby on a Permanent Part Time basis.
My client is offering a salary of £18,322 for a 27.5 working week.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 4pm to 10pm, Friday 2pm-8pm
The role is to provide enhanced support via relationship building to the designated major accounts including of customer service, order progression, forward planning, alternative
product sourcing and innovative solutions for stock availability.
• Build an excellent relationship built on trust and support with the supply chain and buyers within the major accounts.
• Tracking their orders from beginning to end and ensuring goods are ready on time and in full for despatch.
• Liaising with Production Planning, China Sourcing and Purchasing when required to achieve.
• Investigate future availability of products via the works ordering system, ensuring that there are both purchase orders and works orders in place to cope with the future demand.
• Attending efficiently to requests sent in by the customers.
• Problem Resolution – spotting potential problems at the earliest opportunity and proposal of constructive solutions/alternative products.
• Ensuring that the Account Managers are aware of any relevant tasks carried out for their customers.
• Building a good working relationship with all major accounts and maintain close contact with their supply chains.
• Responding rapidly with information when requested either by telephone, fax or mail.
• Providing written quotations and lead times in either email or excel format.
• Arranging for samples to be sent including arrangement of the shipping and tracking the consignment for the customer if required.
• To maintain good customer contact by keeping them informed with relevant information regarding their order.
• To assist in the resolution of complaints from the designated customers.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or please call 01283 512225 and speak with Jenny!