Sales Order Processor
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Part Time Sales Order Processor to join our client based in Burton on Trent. This position is Temporary to Permanent performance dependant.
You will be required to work Monday 08:00am – 17:00pm, Thursday 08:00 – 13:30 & Friday 08:00am – 14:30pm with 30 mins for lunch.
Hourly Rate: £9.74
- Input all orders accurately, within an agreed timescale, and with minimum errors <2% – inline with target KPI’s
- Deal with all enquiries quickly and efficiently – emails to be acknowledged within 2 hours and actioned within 24 hours
- Ensure that customers are advised of all order “discrepancies” and that amended orders are chased and followed through
- Deal with any subsequent queries linked to Orders and Call Off’s
- Providing product knowledge to an extent to be able to answer queries to customers and in-house.
- Ensuring effective department and cross departmental communication at all times.
- Work diligently to ensure that any work you undertake is accurate and that you develop mastery in checking your own work – efficient and effective use of check-lists/internal tick-sheets
- Excellent communication, administration and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure when busy
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to know more, please apply or contact Kerry at the Tamworth office.