Pertemps are delighted to support our long-standing client based in Burton on a full-time temporary basis with a possibility of being offered a permanent position
Salary - £12.01P/H - £15.23 P/H or £30,000 - £38,000 PA depending on experience 3 week shift pattern as follows Day shifts
- 6am - 6pm Night Shifts
- 6pm - 6am Week 1:
Monday & Tuesday - Rest Days, Wednesday to Saturday - Days & Sunday - Nights Week 2:
Monday to Wednesday - Nights & Thursday to Sunday - Rest Days Week 3
: Monday & Tuesday - Days, Wednesday - Rest Day, Thursday & Friday - Nights & Saturday & Sunday - Rest DaysOverall Purpose:
Accountability for general maintenance activities, fault finding, PPM's, upgrades and modifications as well as installation work, ensuring the day to day maintenance tasks are carried out safely, effectively and efficiently. Main Duties:
- Adherence to Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices.
- Assistant with the quality control of the product via equipment set up.
- Provide a reactive and timely response to breakdowns.
- Providing technical support and advice for Production Supervisors.
- Adherence to preventative maintenance plans and routines in conjunction with production requirements.
- Adherence to a robust maintenance system for work orders (Syteline).
- Effective planning and carry out of work schedules.
- Conduct a root cause analysis, fault finding and diagnostics of issues to ensure plant reliability.
- Carry out emergency stop checks on a monthly basis.
- Conduct repair activities and recommend modifications to improve performance.
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the plant to minimise downtime leading to increased production capacity and line reliability.
- Complete hot work permits and Injury Prevention Tours (IPT’s) as and when required.
- Provide Operative and Maintenance Team members with training to encourage multi-skilling across the plant.#
- Establish and promote best practice across the shifts.
- Understand and demonstrate a full knowledge of the plant and its operations.
- Maintain exceptionally high standard of housekeeping.
- Hold informative hand over meetings at changeovers and carry out tasks identified.
- To understand and adhere to Company policies and procedures which are relevant to both the site and the working environment.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by your line manager.
If this sound like the perfect role for you click apply now for an immediate review.