I have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to join a well-established and growing company in the Tamworth area within the Fleet/Leasing industry.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the Customer Services Team consists of Support Analysts (first and second line), Data Analysts, Team Leader and Technical Client Managers. The Customer Service function is accountable for customer relationships and responsible for providing customer support to a high standard within defined service level agreements and quality standards whilst managing customer issues through to resolution, the management of regular service pack and project releases, as well as internal support management.
As a member of our growing Customer Services Team you will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated support function who are willing to go that extra mile in order to ensure that the service standards for the client base demand is met. Any potential candidates must be team-orientated and responsive to customer problems in a mission critical environment.
Responsible for delivering strong customer relationships, the Technical Client Manager delivers and coordinates to tight guidelines whilst taking care of incoming requests and identifying the appropriate priority and action to be undertaken e.g. handle service requests, resolve incidents, identify and resolve problems proactively. This is to ensure smooth flow of work and ensure we are exceeding customer expectations. All customer requests are logged, controlled and monitored to meet our level of strict service standards. A good understanding of technology, the fleet industry and support management fundamentals are important, however communication, influencing and change management skills are also essential throughout the customer experience.
To become a key member of the Customer Services team you will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team.
• Own the technical relationship to ensure the greatest possible value is derived from the use of our services.
• Plan and manage system upgrades directly with the customer, managing timescales, resources and risks.
• Provide on-site support to our customers
• Proactively manage the customer account, with regular updates and scheduled face-face reviews
• Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution
• Ability to perform in a team environment – manage and delegate tasks (with a team of level 1 and level 2 support analysts, supported by a Team Leader)
• Handling customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal) and logging them in our service management tool.
• Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
• Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
• Providing updates and detailed product release information.
• Collate and manage customer change requests through to completion.
• Contribute to the attainment of internal and external KPI and SLA compliance
• Communicate regularly with team members through stand-ups, team meetings and individual review sessions.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
• Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency
• Aptitude to prioritise accordingly and manage customer expectation
• Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines
• Organisation skills / collaboration / communication / interpersonal skills
• Relationship Management / Account Reviews
• Commercial Awareness / Client Management
• Experience in support system and ticket management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
• Problem Solving skills / Willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate
• Applicants should have good IT skills including experience of:
- Microsoft Windows (XP, 20xx, Windows 7 and Windows 8)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Graduate (preferably IT related), experience in similar support / account management role
• Worked within the fleet/leasing industry and familiar with fleet, leasing, rental software
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2K/2K5/2K8/2K12 Server.
• Basic SQL and C# skills
• ITIL experience
• A strong analytical approach with the ability to present solutions
• Initiative, resourcefulness and a passion for providing superior customer service along with established communication and technical skills.
• Effective relationship builder with good influencing and management skills
• Commercially aware and recognises the value of credibility in long term client relationships
• Understands business requirements and can translate these to actionable plans
• Diplomacy, composure, good judgement, the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and the ability to build a rapport with customers is a key feature of this role.
• To act in a professional manner, representing the company in the best possible manner.
• To actively review and share product enhancement ideas as appropriate.
• To actively review and share ideas on improving the department and company.
• Professional, mature approach to career and personal development
• To show initiative and commitment to developing job and product knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-starter / high initiative.
• A keen interest in technology and software systems.
• Thorough, understands the importance of having a process to follow.
The role is a full time, permanent position paying up to £40,000, please contact Liam Connolly on 01827 311 377 for more information, or apply online