A small office which is part of a large scale organisation are seeking an accounts clerk to join their team based in Coleshill on a part-time, temporary to permanent basis. This role is going to be working 4 hours per day Monday-Friday.
In order to be considered for this position you will require previous accounts experience as well as have previous experience of Sage 50.
Main duties include:
- Process and maintain purchase and sales ledgers using Sage 50
- Prepare monthly suppliers payments and remittances
- Record and allocate payments on Sage 50
- Reconcile supplier statements with Purchase ledger on Sage 50
- Deal with all purchase ledger enquiries from suppliers and deal with queries
- Assist with monthly management accounts to be prepared for managing director
- Reconcile petty cash
- Coding of invoices with nominal codes.
Other main duties include:
- Record all sales invoices raised by the company on sales ledger using Sage 50 accounting system
- Record payments received from customers on Sales ledger using Sage 50
- Allocate payments received against invoices on sales ledger using Sage 50
- All general admin duties as required.
In return for the above our client is offering £12 per hour .
If you would be interested in this position and have the necessary skills please apply online.