Our prestigious client in Tamworth is looking to recruit a variety of customer service agents to join their well-established team working weekends on shift rota basis.
This role will be working a total of 12 hours per weekend on shifts between the hours of 7am-8pm.
This role will be working on a temporary ongoing basis. Successful applicants need to demonstrate eagerness and enthusiasm for the role coupled with reliability and loyalty.
Background, skills and experience required:
- Good communicator with a calm telephone manner
- Excellent learning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Capable of working to tight deadliness
- Ability to work well individually as part of a team
- Awareness of customer expectations
- Adaptability to change management
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent customer service
- To manually input accurate data on an electronic job card system
- To answer all calls presented to them in line with customer service levels
- Ensure customer orders are submitted accurately
- Performance management
- Time management
- To complete all tasks in line with service standard's, procedures and compliance guidelines
- Liaison with branches
- Other ad hoc duties as required
If you are interested In this role apply now!