Service Centre Administrator
I am currently recruiting for a Service Centre Administrator based In Tamworth on a rotational shift pattern.
Working hours 08:30-17:00 for 13 weeks then change to 08:30-17:00 / 07:30-16:00 / 12:00-20:15 the third week of the rotation you are also required to work Saturday 09:00-17:00 having one day off in the week.
You will be reporting to the Team Leader on a daily basis you will provide support to the Service Centre environment. You will be expected to work on administrative tasks set on a daily basis by the team leader and also to use your own initiative to progress claims within your team.
Working as part of a team within the Service Centre the main duties are:
• Good communications skills both verbal and written
• Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
• Resolving customer queries and ensure complaints are escalated to your team leader immediately
• Pro-active in ensuring team contractual SLA's are met
• Processing new instructions
• Ability to analyse and correct financial data to ensure correct projected margins
• Accurate data input into in-house system and external portals
• Input data received from our field staff and produce reports
• Appointing and communicating with key suppliers
• Team player and able to work on own initiative and self-motivation
• Flexibility to support across multiple contracts when required
• Assist with any other duties that are within your skills and capabilities
• Flexibility with working hours to support the needs of the Service Centre
• To provide outstanding customer service at all times, remaining courteous and professional
• Understand how to progress a claim to reduce the lifecycle
• Adhere to Health & Safety, Environment & Quality procedures and training
If you feel this is the role for you please apply now.