My client is recruitng for a sales assistant to join their Twickenham branch. Salary £11.00 per hour (£21450.00 p.a.), 37.5 hours per week Hours:- 09.00-17.00 Monday – Saturday, possible Sunday opening in the future 10.00 – 16.00
The role is to support the Branch Manager with the following tasks:
- Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customer’s expectations
- Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
- Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
- Comprehensive product knowledge (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
- Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
- Matching the needs of the customer to the best product available, remembering upselling and stock levels!
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly.
- Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues (particularly whoever is covering for your day off).
Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly and to meet delivery promise