Our client, a successful manufacturing company is seeking to appoint an experienced Sales & Purchase Ledger Administrator.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £19,000pa plus benefits. Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 3pm.
Responsibilities will include:
Job Summary / Key Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and control of subsidiary companies sales ledger, including posting of invoices and receipts, credit control and reconciliation of accounts
- Input of all subsidiary companies purchase invoices into purchase ledger system and reconciliation of vendor statements
- Preparation of monthly fuel logs
- Analysis of Barclaycard expenditure
- To assist with general administration duties, including; duties regarding mail management and banking
- To provide assistance with duties within the Accounts Team as and when required
- Any other tasks allocated within individual's reasonable capability
Candidates should have experience in a previous role with excellent numeracy and attention to detail. Applicants should have good knowledge of MS Office packages, in particular MS Excel. Experience of SAP would also be an advantage but is not essential.