Full Time, Temporary in Central Newcastle
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a major Distribution Network based in Central Newcastle is looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to work within their busy, fast paced office environment for 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
Coming from an Internal Auditing background, you will be responsible for carrying out internal audits, financial reviews and operational reviews across the whole of the business.
Duties for the Internal Auditor will include:
- Planning internal audits including fact finding and determining scope and objectives for review
- Carrying out assessments on the risks involved in the area under audit and the knock-on effects for the company
- Preparing audit reports and presenting feedback to managers and other stakeholders
- Ensuring that the organisation's risks are fully understood and problem areas are controlled, with objectives set to mitigate risks
- Other duties as required
In return, they are offering a competitive salary of £32,000-42,000 per annum depending on experience (equivalent hourly rate paid weekly). You will be working 37 hours a week between the hours of 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday.
Experience/Skills required for the Internal Auditor:
Strong report writing and communication skills are necessary as you will be discussing the audits with manager, identifying risks and setting objectives of what they need to focus on.
Other requirements include:
- Proficient IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work under pressure and manage your time efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Strong internal audit background
- Flexibility to travel to different sites with very occasional overnight stay