Apprenticeship Assessor - Management
Location - Northern England
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor/Training Advisor to join one of the UK's most reputable Training Providers. This company has recently been voted as one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
The location is covering Northern England, including Leeds-Edinburgh.
Working as an Apprenticeship Assessor/ Training Advisor, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £25,000 - £27,000 and Company Car. You would also qualify for the company pension scheme, and additional benefits including a laptop and mobile and employee benefits scheme.
As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Management you would be:
- Supporting learners who are undertaking Apprenticeships in Management, Team Leading, Business Admin and Customer Service. This will include delivery in a group settings and on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Supporting apprenticeships through the new standards including Functional Skills
- Providing learners with information and guidance
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Working to specific quality and completion targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Apprenticeship Assessor/Tutor
- Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or D32, D33, CAVA
- PTLLS or recognised Teaching Qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT is highly desirable.
- Management Qualification would be highly desirable
- Delivery and assessing apprenticeship on the new standards to Levels 3. Level 5 experience would be a huge advantage
- Flexibility to travel is essential
- Full UK Driving License
The position is available immediately.
This vacancy is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle.
TAQA, NVQ Assessor, A1, D32, D33, Retail Assessor, Management Assessor, Apprenticeships, PTLLS, Functional Skills, Team Leading