Our client, a growing, specialist company is seeking to recruit a Client Service Coordinator to join their busy team.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its field. Candidates should have experience in a similar role with excellent customer service and organisation skills.
Working in as small, busy team, the role will involve:
- Providing first class service to tight deadlines
- Supporting clients via the telephone, taking and logging service calls
- Liaising with engineers and internal colleagues to schedule work
- Contacting suppliers and arranging for supply of parts/equipment as required
- Ensure all billing and invoicing is complete
- Updating multiple systems and making sure all information is correct and up to date
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a fast paced role, often under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Knowledge of MS Office packages and capable of using multiple systems
The successful service controller will be able to demonstrate a good level of education ( minimum 5 A-C's at GCSE), previous customer service and administrative experience, and very strong organisational skills. A steady work history, and the ability to multi task are essential. Previous experience within a logistics or service control department would be of interest, but not essential.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, with occasional out of hours assistance required. Salary up to c £20k per annum + benefits. Great company to work for. Parking available and good public transport links.