We are currently representing one of the most successful Colleges in the United Kingdom.
Supporting their amazing growth we are now looking for experienced Employability Tutors.
This is a home based role and will involve travelling around Peterborough and the surrounding area. You will receive an attractive salary of up to £27000 and you will receive an attractive holiday allowance and pension scheme.
As an Employability Trainer you will be supporting learners through a set successful programme.
This is a dual role and will involve recruiting learners and the delivery of an engaging and fun employability course to learners aged 16+. Your class sized will range from 10-15. We are looking for talented Trainers who are passionate about helping learners achieve success.
As a Recruiter and Employability Tutor your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Engage and deliver a set Employability Programme to learners aged 16+
- Using your creativity and personality to achieve maximum pass rates
- Support the design of new Employability Subjects
- Embed Functional Skills within the Employability Programme
- Mark and assess learner results, provide support and feedback to learners
- Recruit and sign up learners to the programme.
- Managing third party referral partners such as Job Centre+, Careers centre, local councils and community support organisations
Skills and Experience Required for the Recruiter and Employability Trainer:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS
- Previous experience working as an Employability Tutor
- Proven track record in achieving maximum results through effective learner delivery
- Experience supporting learners aged 16+ with positive outcomes
- Learner engagement and recruitment of NEET Learners
- Excellent all round IT Skills
This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS Check
Position is available straight away
For more information please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Employability Tutor, Employability Trainer, Functional Skills, PTTLS, Learners, NEETS, Learner Engagement, Recruitment, Recruiter