Location: Home based covering Southern England
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer, Coach or Mentor with recent experience of working in the Insurance Sector.
This Training provider delivers a wide range of apprenticeships within Insurance, Financial Services and Business Training to companies throughout England.
This is an excellent opportunity as this Training Provider will put the successful candidate through the Assessors Award and supportive qualifications where applicable.
This company offer a starting salary of up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays, Life Insurance and a wide range of other benefits. As a Trainer/Coach you will also receive business mileage/travel expenses which are paid from home.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Insurance Trainer/Coach will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications within Insurance, including functional skills where applicable
- Training of qualifications in a classroom setting and on a 1 to 1 basis
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners and guiding them through to End Point Assessment
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Insurance Assessor Trainer/Coach:
- Experience working as a Coach, Mentor, Trainer or Team Leader
- Hold Insurance Qualifications which include Certificate in Insurance - CII or Diploma in Insurance and Financial Services
- Vocational competence within Insurance, Underwriting, Broker etc.
- It would be highly desirable if the candidate holds the Assessor Qualification, D32, D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA
- Flexibility to travel is essential
- Experience/knowledge of Apprenticeships is highly desirable
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Coach, Trainer, Mentor, Team Leader, Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, CII DII, Certificate in Insurance, Diploma for Insurance, Insurance Trainer