Location: Oxford and Surrounding Area
Due to growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Apprenticeship Regional Manager.
As an experienced Assessor Manager you will be paid a competitive salary, with bonuses and incentives. .
This training provider delivers a wide range of apprenticeship qualifications which include, Leadership and Management, Business Administration, Customer service and Health and Safety. You will be leading a team of Apprenticeship Assessors/Trainers who are delivering and assessing Apprenticeships up to level 5
This is a centre based role with flexibility. .
The role will entail managing a team of Apprenticeship Assessors/Trainers who are delivering the full apprenticeship standards. You will define and manage the team to ensure all targets and objectives are achieved. This will include:
- Being responsible for the delivery of Apprenticeships within the chosen standards.
- Provide effective leadership to a team of delivery staff, ensuring a consistent quality of service is delivered to clients and learners.
- Supporting design and implementation of Apprenticeship Programmes
- Implement strategies to improve the quality of Apprenticeship delivery
- To be responsible for overall Quality Assurance, ensuring effective and robust Quality procedures and practices are in place and in line with regulatory/awarding requirements
- Work closely with the Data and Funding team to ensure coaches are obtaining all necessary paperwork is being processed accurately and on time.
- Use data effectively to drive performance and ensure learners make appropriate progress and get a great learner experience
- Performance Reviews, one to ones, recruitment and coaching to a team of Trainer/Assessors
Skills and experience required for the Apprenticeship Programme Manager.
- Previous Management experience within the work based learning sector
- You will hold the Assessors Qualification, PTLLS and IQA(internal Verifier) Qualification
- Proven track record in successfully managing a team of regional based Apprenticeship
- Experience and knowledge within the new Apprenticeship standards
- Proven Track record of managing performance through people
- Knowledge of Ofsted and SFA Guidelines
- Full UK Driving License and flexible to travel with overnight stays
Keywords: NVQ Assessor, Customer Services, Warehousing, A1, D32, D33, TAQA, PTTLS, Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager, Apprenticeships, Learners, Regional Apprenticeship Manager, Apprenticeship Assessor, IQA, TAQA Level 4, Internal Quality Assurance
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer