Apprenticeship Assessor- Project Management, Team Leading, Business Administration
We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This company offer a starting salary of up £33000, Benefits and Business Mileage paid at 45 pence per mile.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering Apprenticeship Programmes in Project Management. It would also be desirable if the candidate has vocational experience within Digital Marketing.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Manager Assessor/Coach will include:
- Supporting a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Project Management alongside functional skills where applicable.
- Delivery of qualifications in a classroom setting and on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Project Management Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Recognised Project Management Qualification or Prince 2 Qualification- would be desirable
- Vocational competence within Project Management
- Experience of delivering and assessing Qualifications up to L5
- Delivery of functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Project Manager, Project Management, Prince 2