Salary between £14,853 - £17,039
Start Date: 22nd October 2018
Our client is Northern Powergrid, based in Shiremoor. Their vision is to be the best energy company in serving their customers whilst delivering sustainable energy solutions. They are currently looking for HR Administrator who will provide comprehensive support across all aspects of HR.
This is a temporary role up until the end of March 2019 with the possibility of an extension.
- Previous recruitment/HR administration experience
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Well organised and attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills, time management skills, organisation, coordination, customer focus and communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Team members and customers across the organisation.
- Ability to access and input information on HR systems and excel
- Provide administrative support for the HR team.
- Ensure the accurate and up-to-date of all HR personal files, HR Excel spreadsheets and HR databases.
- Preparation of all HR correspondence, e.g. offer letters/contracts, probation periods, references, changes to terms as directed by HR Advisors/HR Resourcing Manager/ HR Business Partners.
- Support recruitment and selection processes, end to end process, including drafting and formatting adverts, posting vacancies, ensuring intranet and internet is up to date with current vacancies, liaising with agencies and hiring managers, manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner, coordinate interviews, prepare documentation and material, ensure recruitment trackers are maintained and continually improved.
- Initiate new starter and leaver checklists in a timely manner and undertake all relevant administration in line with the starter and leaver processes, including ensuring a smooth induction process, sending employment reference requests, probation reminder emails to line managers and arranging medicals, etc.
- Arrange and manage all pre-employment, new starter ad hoc medicals from the Occupational Health Specialist in a timely manner.
- Maintain and provide statistical and management information as required.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports as directly by HR Business Partner/ HR Resourcing Manager.
You will work Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5pm.
The company offer free on-site parking and is accessible via public transport.