We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
Location: West Midlands
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering Management Apprenticeship Programmes:
This company offer a starting salary of up £26000, Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Pension, Laptop and a wide range of other benefits. As a Management Assessor you will also receive business mileage.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Apprenticeship Tutor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Services, Business Administration and functional skills where applicable
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Management Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTTLS or equivalent
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 2 or Equivalent(Desirable)
- Experience of delivering Management Programmes up to level 5, alongside L3 in Customer Services, Business Administration and Team Leading
- Vocational competence within Management
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Assessor, Apprenticeship Assessor, NVQ Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Management Trainer, Management Assessor, Customer Service Assessor,