Account Manager- Apprenticeships- Insurance and Financial Services
We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable training provider.
This is new position which has been created through growth.
As an Account Manager you can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £40000, 25 days + bank holidays, 5% Pension
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Apprenticeship Accounts.
This organisation delivers apprenticeships and professional learning to the Insurance and Financial Service Sector.
As an Apprenticeship Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring service delivery agreements are achieved in line with the customers expectations
- Building strong client relationships, both internal and external to ensure client expectations are met
- Achieving Customer Service and Business targets through effective Account Management
- Identifying additional opportunities for revenue growth
- Gain a full understanding of the clients organisational/learning and development needs.
- Propose and recommend apprenticeship solutions that fit the identified needs.
- Supporting the onboarding and implementation process of new clients through close communication with trainers and the operations team
- Producing reports and delivering presentations to the customer and senior managers
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving to ensure any customer issues are managed and solved accordingly
- Conducting client reviews to ensure all service level agreements are being exceeded.
- Advising clients on other products and services, such as additional learning programmes
- Ensuring all client relationships remain strong throughout the journey.
Skills and Experience required for the - Account Manager- Apprenticeships:
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager
- Substantial experience managing Apprenticeship Clients
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience within Financial Service Sector
- A knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy and the Digital Account Service
- Excellent all round IT Skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Own transport would be desirable
Keywords: Account Manager, Account Director, Apprenticeships, Account Co-ordinator, Key Account Manager, Financial Services, Insurance