We are currently recruiting for a highly professional and ambitious Training Provider. As a result of growth we are currently looking for an experienced AAT Assessor/Tutor to support learners in the Manchester Area.
This training provider have an excellent reputation and have recently been rated as "Good" by Ofsted.
As a qualified and experienced AAT Tutor/AAT Assessor, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary up to £35000
- Generous Holidays
- Business mileage paid from home at 45 pence per mile
This is a home-based position, duties of the AAT Assessor/Trainer will include:
- Delivery of the Accounting Qualification- AAT in a classroom and work based setting. This will involve delivering the Technical element of the AAT Programme to groups and on a 1-1 basis.
- Support learners undertaking AAT Apprenticeships up to Level 4 Diploma standard
- Provide information and guidance
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
- Embed Functional Skills within each session
- To maintain appropriate tracking systems and procedures relating to quality, compliance, management and assessment for AAT Programme
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for a AAT Trainer/Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Accountancy Qualifications e.g. AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Vocational competence within a Accountancy environment
- Experience assessing full apprenticeship frameworks/standards
- Support the learner with Functional skills in Maths & English
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately.
For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords:, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, AAT, Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, AAT Assessor, AAT Tutor, AAT Lecturer