We are currently supporting one of the UK's leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This company offer a starting salary of up to £24,000, Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Laptop and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor you will also receive business mileage.
Summary of Duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor:
- Train, coach and deliver new apprenticeship standards in Customer Service, Business Administration, Team Leading and Management to level 3
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the different Apprenticeship Programmes
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Apprenticeship Assessor/Coach:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Apprenticeship Qualifications to L3 in Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
- Own transport and flexibility to travel
This position is available immediately and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Assessor, Apprenticeship Assessor, NVQ Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Management Trainer, Management Assessor, Customer Service Assessor, Apprenticeship Coach, Apprenticeship Trainer