We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Medical Equipment Service Engineer to work for a specialist family owned business in Newcastle.
Due to expansion we are looking for an experienced engineer who can carry out repairs, maintenance and servicing to a range of medical equipment.
This client has agreements with national partners who purchase/hire equipment. The list of equipment's that the successful candidate will be working with includes:
- Anaesthetic Systems
- Infusion Pumps
- Operating Tables
- Dental Machines
- Microscopes, Infusion Pumps
- General Lighting
This is a new position and the Medical Supplies Engineer will be based locally, with the need to travel within the UK for call outs. A lot of the work will be carried out on site.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary with company vehicle, mobile phone, IPad etc.
This position has a great opportunity for development into a Field Manager.
Skills and Experience Required for the Medical Engineer:
- Previous experience working as an Engineer within the medical sector
- Current and up to date qualifications within the chosen sector
- Customer focused and PC literate
- Experienced to service, maintain and repair a wide range of medical equipment that you would associate within Veterinaries, Hospitals
- Full UK License with no more than 6 points
- Flexible to travel with overnight stays
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle. For more information please contact 0191 2557900
Keywords: Medical Engineer, Service Engineer. Field Service Engineer, Medical Surgical Systems, Veterinary, Medical Field Service Engineer