We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering Apprenticeship Programmes:
This company offer a starting salary of up £25000, Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Laptop and a wide range of other benefits. As a Apprenticeship Assessor you will also receive business mileage.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Apprenticeship Tutor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Management, Team Leading, Supply Chain, Logistics and functional skills where applicable
Duties and responsibilities of the apprenticeship assessor/coach:
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets and support with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress and coaching them through to the End Point Assessment
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Management Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 2 or Equivalent(Desirable)
- Experience of delivering Management Programmes alongside Supply Chain and Logistics
- Up to date knowledge/experience of new standards and End Point assessment
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Assessor, Apprenticeship Assessor, NVQ Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Management Trainer, Management Assessor, Warehouse Assessor, Supply Chain Assessor, Logistics Assessor, Trainer Assessor, ILM Level 3, ILM Level 5, CMI, Coach